Take the helm of one of the world’s most iconic brands, and bring it to life for customers around the globe. As part of Bloomingdale’s marketing team, you’ll own, guide, and create a marketing experience like no other. You’ll innovate, drive customer engagement and own the Bloomingdale’s brand.
As part of our creative team, you’ll bring our iconic brand to life. From copywriting to graphic design - Bloomingdale’s is your destination for amazing opportunities.
Through our carefully curated selection of merchandise, we guide and inspire our customers to make style a creative source of energy in their lives. The Email Marketing Analyst will work with all analyst levels & the manager for email marketing, evaluating performance of total email program simultaneously providing actionable recommendations. The Analyst will also support the day to day management of assets and quality assurance of email marketing campaigns, ensuring flawless delivery & execution of marketing messages. This individual must partner with cross functional teams including Buying, Site Merchandising, and Creative to develop daily email campaigns. The email marketing program is one of the most important channels within the interactive space and organization and drive to become a channel expert are paramount. The ideal candidate must be able to work under pressure, have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong organizational skills & the ability to partner with multiple teams.
- Aid with development & analysis of weekly/monthly/campaign reporting and actionable next steps that will grow and optimize the email campaigns.
- Develop and implement quarterly testing plan focusing on all aspects from idea generation, execution, and result evaluation.
- Plan, execute, and analyze individual email campaigns for selected families of business.
- Ability to manage & track multiple assets at different stages in production to ensure timely delivery to our email vendor.
- Coordinate between site merchandisers, digital merchants, and creative to obtain assets and QA final content.
- Aid email marketing team in reviewing & completing campaigns briefs – adding a critical eye to the process, while calling out & addressing issues with the proper teams.
- Work with the external email vendor to execute and deliver emails.
- Assist with creation of presentations for Sr. Management related to current and future email initiatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, concentration/experience in Marketing or related field preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience in marketing/digital marketing, retail marketing, marketing related field or equivalent experience.
- Retail / Fashion interest is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and decipher instructional documents.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Develop and execute plans and strategies quickly, capitalizing on momentum and incremental progress.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and ability to resolve issues and present findings.
- Ability to summarize and present complex findings in a clear, concise and timely manner.
- This position involves regular walking, standing, sitting, hearing, and talking. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching. May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment. Involves use of hands and fingers for typing on keyboard and using a mouse. May be a need to move or lift items under 20 pounds.
- Strong Excel skills; proficiency with Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational and presentation skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask multiple priorities or projects at any given time.
- Ability to build authentic, respectful, trusting relationships that fuel and support accomplishment of team and individual goals.
- Collaborator who openly invites questions and challenges as a catalyst for improved outcomes.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs. Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality is required.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.