Be on the front lines of a store like no other as part of our store management team: you’ll lead, manage and inspire a diverse and creative team in executing in-store success. Part business consultant, part relationship guru, and 100% leader, you’ll contribute and collaborate to drive the business forward. With frequent opportunities to advance, our store management team is a fast track to career success.
Responsible for directing all daily activities in the Cosmetic merchandise area. This includes guiding the success of a multi-million dollar department by leading and motivating the selling team, developing and managing the service environment and presenting a clean, neat and organized shopping environment for our customers.
- Recruit and select service-minded Sales Associates
- Train, motivate and develop selling staff to reach their fullest potential and to maximize business opportunities
- Create a positive work environment that results in retention and turnover reduction
- Monitor and address performance issues on a timely basis
- Set the example for great service to our customers
- Ensure all procedures, policies, exposure standards and shortage awareness are thoroughly understood
- Maintain floor and fitting room presentation standards
- In conjunction with Merchandise Managers, plan and execute floor moves, merchandise placement and sales promotion set-up
- A minimum 5 years of related retail management experience
- Ability to empower and develop a team
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.