Be on the front lines of a store like no other as part of our store management team: you’ll lead, manage and inspire a diverse and creative team in executing in-store success. Part business consultant, part relationship guru, and 100% leader, you’ll contribute and collaborate to drive the business forward. With frequent opportunities to advance, our store management team is a fast track to career success.
Bloomingdale's is recruiting a talented and creative Shop Manager at Bloomingdale's. As a Shop Manager at Bloomingdale's, your primary role is to drive sales through Marketing, outreach, networking and building and maintaining relationships with our customers. You will lead our team of Sales Professionals in cultivating existing clients as well as generating new customers through your clienteling. You will be a partner to the store, the central buying organization. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to demonstrating OUTSTANDING customer service, building and maintaining a loyal client base, increasing multiple visits by our clients, providing clients with product knowledge, ensuring clients are called for events and the arrival of new merchandise and leading a team to meet individual, department and store objectives.
Experience for yourself what makes Bloomingdale's like no other store in the world!
All hourly associates are eligible to receive a quarterly bonus incentive, colleague discounts and the opportunity to be a part of an iconic brand. Certain criteria must be met to receive the quarterly bonus incentive.
- Grow client base
- Lead a team of Sales Professionals in sales service and loyalty
- Generate ideas to develop business opportunities to maximize sales service and loyalty
- Meet or exceed financial goals
- Manage merchandise opportunities through high merchandising standards
- Evaluate and react to merchandise performance by adjusting merchandise presentation to meet sales objectives
- Retail supervisory and selling experience
- Proven track record to manage, develop and motivate people while driving business initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work collaboratively with business partners to achieve results
- College degree preferred
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.