Be on the front lines of a store like no other as part of our store management team: you’ll lead, manage and inspire a diverse and creative team in executing in-store success. Part business consultant, part relationship guru, and 100% leader, you’ll contribute and collaborate to drive the business forward. With frequent opportunities to advance, our store management team is a fast track to career success.
Bloomingdale's is seeking a career oriented professional to join our Restaurant team. This seasoned manager will be responsible for all aspects managing our restaurant.
- Scheduling, attendance policy compliance, purchasing food and supplies, catering, payables and receivables, P&L plans, menu development and promotions.
- Have 3-5 years full service restaurant management experience.
- Be highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Have experience supervising and directing the workforce, making staffing decisions, interacting with customers and insuring outstanding service and consistent product quality.
- Be comfortable communicating with customers everyday and ensure customers receive outstanding service.
College degree in restaurant or hospitality management or a closely related field
BA/BS preferred, in related field
3 years of multi-unit full-service restaurant or high-end retail food management experience
Culinary experience a plus
- Conversational Spanish a plus
Ability to lead and motivate a team of Front & Back-Of-The-House Food service Associates
Ability to manage restaurant operations independently
Ability to manage effectively in a fast-paced environment
Ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously
Ability to manage resources to ensure that established service levels are achieved at all times
Organization and planning skills
Strong leadership skills, with the ability to coach and mentor others
Knowledge and appreciation of a la carte restaurant service
Knowledge and appreciation of quick-serve counter service in an upscale environment
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy’s, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.